Monday, February 10, 2014

Whats your guess? Another little man or Daddy's first girl?

We have had everyone under the sun curiously, and constantly, asking when we are going to announce what we are having.  Since this pregnancy has been so public, its been fun having a little secret to keep to ourselves for awhile.  Since we are excepting this little bundle in another 13-ish weeks I guess its time we share our secret …. but before we do I am interested to see how split everyone is on their guess.

I wasn't sure how to add a poll to this blog post but on the right hand of the screen you can see there is a poll listed.  Love to hear what your guess is for Baby H!



Sweet as a Grapefruit @ 23 Weeks
-  I'm as big as the ruler in your desk drawer, and weigh around a lb.
-  My face is fully formed, I now have to work on adding fat to my cheeks for you to kiss!
- My ears are preparing for the outside world.  I keen ears can hear honking cars, dogs barking and that loud vacuum you always have running. 
-  My eyebrows are visible & I can successfully suck
-  The bones in my inner ear hardened and I finally have a sense of direction.  I know when I am upside-down or right side up.  
- If born now I have a 20% chance of survival 


No comments:

Post a Comment