Friday, February 14, 2014

Who gets the newest Valentine next year?

Well its been 10 long weeks of everyone wondering what this little peanut is.  It's been fun keeping this little secret to ourselves, since everything else about this pregnancy is so public … but I know its time to spill the beans so,  with the majority of guesses around GIRL (girl 13, boy 6) ... looks like someone was right  ….



... Looks like Mommy gets another Valentines to add to her list next year!  I am definitely out numbered in this house now but cant wait for these next 12 weeks to pass us by so we can meet his Little Man, ill take being out numbered any day!   







 WHATS BIG THIS WEEK: 

- I'm just about a foot long now - big as an ear of corn
- I'm gaining 3 oz a week in muscle, bone mass and organs
- My taste buds are beginning to form and soon my sweat glands will be forming
- Little creases have appeared on my palms
- My see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque and has a new pink glow, thanks to all the small capillaries that have recently formed. 
- I have a 36% chance at survival 
- I am officially at the edge of viability, and most hospitals would automatically attempt every possible life-saving option if I were to be born now.  



1 comment:

  1. I'm 19 weeks 3 days. Doctor said baby is on track on growth but I'm worried about during and delivery, I'm worried about rupture of membranes and do people still have babies with abnormalties placenta, succentiurate placenta any advice

    ReplyDelete